The Department is announcing topics of Master's Diploma Theses for the academic year 2020/21 for the upcoming 2rd year MSc. students of Programme Physical chemistry or Programme Theoretical and computer chemistry, or for the upcoming 1st year MSc. students, who would like to get involved in research in advance. The list is still updated and may not be complete! In case of interest in further information, please do not hesiate to contact the supervisors of the topics.
- Prof. Bujdák: Photoactivity of dyes in systems with modified layered nanoparticles.
- Prof. Černušák: Atmospheric reactivity of halogens.
- Prof. Urban, Prof. Kellö, Assoc. Prof. Neogrády: Spectroscopic properties of auromolecules.
- Prof. Urban: Computer modelling of polyethylene cross-linked by metallic atoms.
- Assoc. Prof. Valent: Oscillator bromate-anilline: Peculiar chemistry of aniline oxidation.
- Assoc. Prof. Velič: Polythiophene-perovskite structure and its correlation by using scanning microscopy and fluorescence spectroscopy.
- Assoc. Prof. Velič: Infrared and terahertz spectroscopy of perovskites.
- Dr. Jerigová: Forensic analysis of tissues by using mass spectrometry.
- Dr. Jerigová: Mass spectrometry of meteorites and micrometeorites.
- Dr. Szabo: Improving mechanisms of chemical oscillator by including atmospheric oxygen.
- Dr. Szabo: Examination of chemical oscillators by the RPKA methodology.
- Dr. Szabo: Unexplored iodine chemistry in iodate oscillators.