PhD pozície na University of Groningen, Holandsko
PhD openings in Groningen (masters required at start of PhD). It would be great if you could alert motivated students to this opportunity. Positions with links to light pollution include the following:
- Barbara Helm (firstname.lastname@example.org) /Daniella Vos: Disorientation of birds migrating in illuminat≤ed landscapes.
- Roelof Hut (email@example.com)/Robbert Havekes/Robert Henning: The cool brain: how hibernators maintain neuronal integrity.
- Martine Maan (firstname.lastname@example.org)/Barbara Helm/Maurine Dietz: Cool coloration - how plants and animals adapt their visual and thermal properties to city life.
- Peter Meerlo (email@example.com) /Robbert Havekes/Martina Schmidt: Neurobiological consequences of chronically restricted sleep.
- Peter Meerlo (firstname.lastname@example.org)/Simon Verhulst: How sleep patterns and sleep homeostasis are affected by environmental factors and quality.
- Chris Smit (email@example.com)/Barbara Helm/Petra Rudolf: Light-pollution and its effects on plant and pollinator biodiversity.
- Irene Tieleman (firstname.lastname@example.org)/Barbara Helm/Bregje Wertheim: Year round breeding in tropical birds, individual strategies and population level patterns.
For more detail, please see University of Groningen web.
The closing date for applications is April 2nd.
Väčšina práce je zameraná na western bloty, bunkové kultúry, MCU, mito-ER, IP3 receptory, mitochondriálny metabolizmus.
Joseph Suresh Pubmed publikácie
V prípade zááujmu, CV na adresu: suresh.joseph(at)jefferson.edu
ProImmune is an international life-science company headquartered in Oxford, UK with sales operations across the globe. We are pioneers in providing a unique range of products and services in the field of immunology research with our customers including many leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic centers of excellence. We are seeking a highly motivated Immunology Sales Specialist to join our Sales & Marketing team to be responsible for sales in our UK and European territories.
- manage the sales process for accounts across your territory
- carry out local and international visits to key prospects and customer accounts to develop and close sales, as well as to determine market trends, novel technical applications and product development / collaborative opportunities
- attend and carry out formal presentations at immunology exhibitions and conferences to promote our products and services
- identify and develop new and existing sales opportunities and respond to customer enquiries
- demonstrate leadership with an ability to constructively challenge our customers’ thinking
- work with our customers to structure solutions for them based on our products and services that best address their often complex and multi-faceted needs
- carry out sales analysis and contribute to the development and execution of the annual sales plan
- work closely with other members of the sales and customer service team world-wide
- Preferably Ph.D. and at least a bachelor's degree in Immunology, Biochemistry or similar subject
- good understanding of molecular and cellular immunology and protein biochemistry
- 2 years of experience in sales or at least a customer-facing role, ideally for biotech products or services
We are searching for a candidate who has the ability to creatively and proactively identify and develop sales opportunities around projects that often have complex requirements in organizations with multiple stakeholders. In addition, you will demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, have a self-starting attitude, be able to manage your time effectively and have a natural enthusiasm. Although this position will require moderate travel (up to 30%) it will mainly be office based. Our package includes a competitive salary and performance-related bonus/commission. If you are not a UK citizen you need to have the right to work within the UK.
To apply please send your resume and detailed covering letter by email to: careers(at)proimmune.com. No applications submitted in any other format will be considered.
For further information, please visit https://www.proimmune.com/current-opportunities