This prestigious program offers a unique opportunity to engage in a multidisciplinary study integrating chemistry, sustainability, management and international regulations, preparing students for the evolving landscape of chemical regulation through innovation.
Why Choose ChIR?
- Global Perspective: Study in two of three countries: one year in the University of Bologna (Italy) and choose one year in the University of Algarve (Portugal) or the University of Barcelona (Spain).
- Interdisciplinary Education: integrating chemistry, sustainability, management and international regulations.
- Diverse Career Paths: Opportunities in both public and private sectors, in roles ranging from policy development to chemical safety management.
- Full Scholarships: the European Commission funds full Erasmus Mundus scholarship for outstanding candidates.
- Target Audience: The program is particularly beneficial for students with a background in chemistry related sciences and interested in safety and sustainability.
Application Deadline: February 16, 2024
For more information and to apply, please visit www.emmcchir.org.