SSC 2022 FEES
Conference fee: 25, - €
(conference fee includes maximum of 2 papers, organizational and technical support of the conference, information materials, social evening, peer-reviewed proceedings of every paper with ISBN which will be available online on the SSC website in the Proceedings section)
Confirmation of the conference fee payment will be received by each paying participant during registration for the conference on the day of the SSC 2022.
Papers will be accepted and published in the Proceedings of SSC 2022 only if you meet the deadline (March 31st, 2022) for the conference fee payment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CONFERENCE FEE PAYMENT
1. Conference fee is NOT PAYED BY:
those participants who were awarded at eSSC FNS CU 2021
High school and Grammar school students
- FNS CU students studying in Bc. and Mgr. degree of study
- members of the Organizing Committee
2. Conference fee IS PAYED BY:
Internal doctoral students of FNS CU in Bratislava by one of the following ways:
- in the SSC registration form, after an agreement with their supervisor, they will have to put the so called SPP element (grant code in the Sofia accounting system, NOT the grant number) on which the funds are located and from which the FNS will withdraw the conference fee as a contribution to the faculty;
- by transfer to the account, in the manner specified in the section Other participants of the SSC 2022, until March 31st, 2022. The exact date of payment together with proof of payment (transfer print screen, pdf...) must be notified to the e-mail address: maria.chovancovauniba.sk
3. Other SSC 2022 participants:
- pay the conference fee until March 31st, 2022 by transfer to the account:
ŠTÁTNA POKLADNICA, Radlinského 32, 810 05 Bratislava 15
IBAN: SK34 8180 0000 0070 0008 2845
(BIC/SWIFT: SPSRSKBAXXX, can be generated when paying from abroad, which is fine)
Product: Bežný účet neúročený
Account name: Bežný účet Prírodovedecká fakulta UK Bratislava
Account currency: EUR
Cliend/VOJ: Prírodovedecká fakulta UK v Bratislave
Client ID/VOJ: 11260
Client address/VOJ: Mlynská dolina, Bratislava – mestská časť Karlova Ves, 842 15
INCLUDE THE SURNAME AND NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT IN THE NOTE.
The proof of payment (transfer print screen, pdf ...) together with the exact date of payment MUST be sent to the e-mail address:
Participants for whom the conference fee has been paid by the organization must state this fact in the SSC registration form. In order to issue a tax document, it is necessary to state the identification data of the organization:
The Full Name of the Organization
Company ID (IČO)
Organization address – street, postcode, city, state
VAT payer (yes/no)
Natural/Legal Person (Entity)
Tax ID (DIČ)
VAT Number (IČ DPH)
It will not be possible to issue an invoice without providing the necessary identification data of the organization or in case of paying the conference fee from the participant's private account. In this case, the participant will receive a confirmation of conference fee payment, which contains all the relevant information.
Invoices will be issued on the day of SSC 2022 and will be sent by post to the address of the organization that paid the conference fee.
If you have any questions regarding fees, please send them to the following e-mail address: maria.chovancovauniba.sk