Informations for authors
- The conference languages are Slovak and Czech languages, the paper of authors from other countries are presented and published only in English.
- Full text papers, max. 8 pages, will be available on USB in a Proceeding with ISBN.
- Papers to Proceeding must be in MS Word and formatted according to the required template. Paper files must be saved under the submitter's name.
- Expert papers will only be accepted after a review.
- Papers can be presented in the form of a presentation (10 min + 5 min discussion) or in the form of a poster (brief invitation to the post, dimensions max. - height 120 cm, width 100 cm).
- The Proceeding will be submitted to the INIS (The International Nuclear Information System) database, relevant works published in the Proceeding of the International Conference XX. Štiavnica days as well as presentations and posters will be processed in the form of abstracts and uploaded as copies of unconventional literature to the INIS database (IAEA, https: //www.iaea.org/inis/).