The page is under development. The list of topics may not be complete.
- prof. Černušák: Calculations of thermo-kinetic parameters of iodine compounds in atmosphere
- prof. Kellö: Ab initio calculations of properties of atoms and molecules in electronic excited states
- doc. Bujdák: Hybrid materials composed from silicates modified with phosphonium cations and organic dyes
- doc. Janek: Application of THz spectroscopy for characterisation of modified natural nanoparticles based on montmorillonite
- doc. Janek: Hydrothermal synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles and its dielectric properties in THz region
- doc. Bučko: Theoretical study of mechanisms and kinetics of catalytic reactions
- Dr. Szabo: Correction and innovation of key model experiments in the field of electrical conductivity of electrolyte solutions
- Dr. Szabo: Numerical investigation of multi-substrate and multi-catalyst chemical oscillators as models of transition from chemical to evolutionary dynamics
The full definitions of the topics of Master's Degree Theses for the academic year 2015/2016 and submission to these topics are available in the information system AIS. In case of interest in further information, please do not hesiate to contact the supervisors of the topics.